Schedule A Free Consultation
Get In Touch With Us!
About PRP/Regenerative Medicine:
These innovative, outpatient procedures are minimally invasive, ultrasound-guided, and use local (not general) anesthesia. They’re used for a range of sports injuries and musculoskeletal conditions including:
- Tendon injuries affecting the:
- Ankle (e.g. Achilles)
- Knee (e.g. “Jumper’s knee”)
- Elbow (e.g. “Tennis elbow” or “Golfer’s elbow”)
- Plantar fascia injuries (“Plantar fascitis”)
- Ligament sprains
- Arthritis and meniscal injuries
- Our procedures are:
- Minimally invasive
- Use local (not general) anesthesia
- Outpatient procedures
We utilize components that your own body creates to help in your healing process:
- Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP): Using your own blood, we are able to isolate and concentrate your platelets that we then inject back to the injured area. Our quality control program ensures that our PRP preparations are consistent and top quality and our PRP preparations are individualized to satisfy your specific needs.
- Bone Marrow: We acquire bone marrow from your pelvic bone, concentrate it to remove the unwanted parts, and inject it back to the injured area.
We Accept Most Insurances…
And Many More…
Get In Touch Today
Call us at
Contact Now To Find Relief
Laser Spine Brevard encompasses the absolute best board-certified physicians that have dedicated their lives to eliminating neck pain and back pain.
Our minimally invasive procedures are highly focused and designed specifically for each patient. Every procedure is done outpatient, which means the patient can go home the same day. At Laser Spine Brevard, your relief is our mission. Every member of our team, from your patient advocate to your surgeon, will have that mission in mind.
Why Choose Laser Spine Brevard?
Laser Spine Brevard believes in a comprehensive approach to spine pain care. Each patient is treated as an individual with personalized treatment and therapy to achieve their personal goals.
30,000 Successful Surgeries
To put it simply…a lot. Our surgeons have performed over 15,000 successful spine procedures. Each one is board certified and extremely skilled in fighting neck and back pain. We are the leaders in Laser Spine Surgery.
Minimally Invasive Procedures
The best choice for patients suffering from neck and back pain. This form of minimally invasive surgery provides an alternative to regular surgical procedures when other treatment methods have not produced the desired results. Laser techniques offer faster recovery times with fewer complications.
That’s why we are here. We have a duty to the patient to do everything we can to eliminate neck and back pain. Our newest location in Brevard is equipped to handle the most complex cases. Our surgeons are highly specialized and focused on eliminating chronic pain and getting patients back to a
Get In Touch Today!